With state-mandated restaurant closings because of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), the Ocean Pines Yacht Club will temporarily more to carryout and delivery only, effective immediately.
Until further notice, the restaurant will be open for carryout and delivery each Wednesday-Sunday from 4-8 p.m.
Yacht Club management staff will handle deliveries, which will be made available to Ocean Pines residents only.
Orders may be made by calling 410-641-7501, starting at 3:30 p.m. Only credit card payments, over the phone, will be accepted. No cash will be handled. Additionally, all deliveries will be made with no delivery charges.
The following regular menu-items will be available for carryout and delivery:
- Caesar Salad – romaine lettuce, croutons, parmesan cheese, $10
- House Salad – mixed greens, $7
- Wings – Old Bay dusting, hot buffalo, honey mustard, maple jerk, sweet chili glaze, or mild, $10
- Baked Crab Dip – cheesy crab dip served in a sourdough bread bowl, crispy tortillas, celery and carrots, $16
- Yacht Club Club – peppered turkey breast, baked ham, provolone, bacon, lettuce, tomato, basil mayo, choice of wheat or classic white bread, $11
- Crab Cake – jumbo lump crab cake, broiled and served on a brioche bun, lettuce, tomato and chipotle tartar, $16
- All Burgers:
• The Breakfast – American cheese, bacon and a fried egg on an English muffin, $13
• The Cajun – blackened burger, caramelized onions and bleu cheese crumbles, $13
• The Cowboy – barbecue onions, cheddar cheese and chipotle mayo, $12
• Y.C. Burger – thousand island dressing, lettuce, tomatoes, red onion and American cheese, $12
• Plain Jane – traditional plain hamburger, $10
- Bourbon Dip – house-shaved prime rib, horseradish aioli and caramelized onions served on a baguette with bourbon au jus sauce, $14
- Not Your Mama’s Meatloaf – chef’s blend of meats and seasonings, Yukon gold mashed potatoes, gravy and green beans, $16
- Crab Cake – Old Bay cheddar Yukon gold potatoes, broccoli, carrots and red pepper coulis, $24
- Filet Mignon – truffle parmesan cheese potato wedges, mushroom demi glaze, roasted cauliflower and broccoli, $32
- Short Rib Ragout – smoked short ribs, braised shallots, roasted carrots, red wine ragout and rigatoni, $26
Additionally, the Yacht Club will offer rotating family meals specials, for $40 each. Each family meal feeds four people.
Meals includes eight rolls, choice of a large Caesar or house salad, and cookies and brownies.
UPDATE! New family meal options have been added. Click here to view the menu.
Nightly family meal specials are:
• Lasagna (Wednesday)
• Meat loaf with mashed potatoes and green beans (Thursday)
• Chicken cacciatore (Friday)
• Seafood gumbo (Saturday)
• Turkey dinner, with stuffing and green beans (Sunday)