Hours and Location
Open 8:00 am to dusk to registered community members and registered guests.
239 Ocean Parkway, Ocean Pines, MD 21811
The Ocean Pines Skate Park is located behind the Ocean Pines Police Department and Administration Building in White Horse Park.
Designed by Artisan Skate Parks, this fun, recreational outlet features a quarter pipe, fun box with grind ledge, snake run and more.
The Ocean Pines Skate Park opened on June 13, 2009 after over two years of planning and design. The skate park is open to all registered community members and registered guests.
Print our Skate Park Liability Waiver
- Skaters must complete a signed waiver in order to enter and skate in the park. All skaters under the age of 18 must have the waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian in the presence of Ocean Pines Recreations & Parks staff or Ocean Pines Police staff.
- Skaters should wear safety gear. Helmets are mandatory. Elbow and knee pads are recommended. Shirt and shoes are required.
- The park is unsupervised; use at your own risk.
- The park is open from 8:00 am to dusk.
- No trespassing when the park is closed.
- No skating when the park is wet.
- Only skateboards, razor and inline skates are allowed. No bicycles or foot traffic permitted.
- Spectators not permitted in skating area.
- Users are asked to be courteous to other skaters.
- No profane or abusive language is permitted. Be respectful to other skaters.
- No alcohol, drugs, glass or smoking allowed in the park.
- The use of amplified music is prohibited.
- Personal property is the responsibility of the skater.
- Any infraction of the rules will result in in the closing of the park for two hours or loss of skating privileges.
- No food or drinks allowed in the park.
- Animals are prohibited in the skate park area.