Highlights from this week’s edition:
- Ocean Pines Board of Directors election results are validated.
- Ocean Pines’ shows financial improvement, according to the annual fiscal report.
- The indoor Sports Core Pool will be closed through August 29 for scheduled cleaning and repairs.
- Youth soccer programs and a new adult Zumba class begin this September in Ocean Pines.
- The Ocean Pines Farmers & Artisans Market will feature pony rides and western roping fun on August 24.
- Outdoor Shape-Ups H20 will be held at the Mumford’s Landing Pool through August 30.
- Plus….learn more about upcoming classes and events. Click here to read more!