Highlights from this week’s edition:
- Longtime Ocean Pines resident Marlene Ott recently attended her 45th annual meeting.
- Ocean Pines hosted a drainage meeting last week with county and state officials.
- Smoking areas have been established at the Yacht Club and the Oasis Pool.
- Ocean Pines administrative offices will be closed in observance of Labor Day.
- Tickets for the Yacht Club’s first Oyster and Bull Bash on September 7 are now available.
- The Beach Club and pool, the Mumford’s Landing Pool and the Swim and Racquet Club Pool closed for the season after Labor Day.
- Plus….learn more about upcoming classes and events. Click here to read more!