Highlights from this week’s edition:
- Fourth of July activities in Ocean Pines include the Freedom 5K, the annual July 4th Celebration (at a new time) and the annual fireworks display, all held this year at Veterans Memorial Park.
- Boaters can get gas, bait and tie-up for a visit to the Yacht Club at the Ocean Pines Marina.
- The Yacht Club will featuring six straight nights of live music beginning Tuesday, July 2.
- Ocean Pines Aquatics’ Junior Lifeguard Program kicks off on Tuesday, July 2.
- Register now for Big Waves Beginners’ Surf Camp or Ocean Pines Golf Club’s annual Junior Golf Tournament.
- Movies in the Park and Family Fun Nights continue this week. Concerts in the Park will take a break this week.
- The cutoff for voter eligibility in this year’s Board of Directors election is Wednesday, July 3.
- Worcester County has released a family emergency preparedness guide.
Plus….read about all of the other events taking place at Ocean Pines amenities and with local clubs and organizations. Click here to read more!