Highlights from this week’s edition:
- Seafood dinner specials are available every Friday beginning at 4 p.m.
- Volunteers are needed for the annual Halloween/fall festival held this Saturday at White Horse Park.
- A ceremony to honor the late Anna Foultz will be held on Thursday at the Community Center.
- Ocean Pines Board of Directors and staff members will serve as guest bartenders at an event to benefit Atlantic General Hospital this Friday at the Ocean Pines Yacht Club.
- The Ocean Pines Pickleball Club will host its last outdoor beginner clinic of the season for new players on Sunday, Oct. 27.
- Golf scholarship applications for high school seniors are now being accepted by the Ocean Pines Golf Members’ Council.
- Plus….check out events sponsored by local organizations. Click here to read more!