Highlights from this week’s edition:
- View the August 31 Ocean Pines Board of Directors meeting.
- Ocean Pines has been named one of the safest communities in Maryland.
- Several Ocean Pines amenities, including the Beach Club and outdoor pools, have begun transitioning to fall.
- Big Truck Day and Ocean Pines Aquatics’ Doggie Swim will be held Saturday, September 7.
- Limited tickets for the Yacht Club’s first Oyster and Bull Bash on September 7 are still available.
- A new Aqua Armour class begins at the Sports Core Pool September 10.
- Plus….check out events sponsored by local organizations. Click here to read more!