Beach Club Pool
Hours & location
Open Daily Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day (subject to staff availability)
10 a.m.- 6 p.m.
The Beach Club Pool is closed for the season. Reopening Memorial Day weekend 2023!
49th Street and the Ocean
Ocean City, MD 21842
Open to the public
The Ocean Pines Beach Club Pool is the coolest spot in town! Located at the Beach Club property in Ocean City, the 30ft x 54ft swimming pool also provides plenty of deck space, lounge chairs, restaurant and bar, and easy ocean access with chair and umbrella rentals.
The Beach Club covers the ocean-side block of land between 49th and 50th streets in Ocean City, Maryland. Vehicle parking is available in two private lots (one beach-side lot and one bay-side lot used when the beach-side lot is full) by permit only.
The three-level cedar shake building contains bathroom facilities with showers and locker rooms on the lower level accessible with an Ocean Pines property owner's card or Beach Club or pool membership card. Daily pool passes also grant access to the bathrooms on the day of the visit. A snack bar with live entertainment and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available for sale is located on the central level with spacious decking and volleyball courts. Alcohol may only be purchased by Ocean Pines property owners, residents and their guests. The upper level is available for dining, private parties, weddings and banquets for residents and non-residents.
Note: Only food and beverages purchased at the Beach Club restaurant (except water and ice) may be brought in to the Beach Club Pool.
Note: Non-swimmers also pay the daily rates below.
Daily Fees – Pay at the Door
OP Residents & Homeowners:
Adults 18 & up: $10 | Youth (5-17): $8
Adults 18 & up: $15 | Youth (5-17): $12
Save with A Swim Membership!
Use all 5 swimming facilities. Children under age 11 must be accompanied by a guardian age 12 or older at the pools. Membership cards are not valid at special pool events.
|2023-2024 Resident Membership Application||Amenity Membership Application for golf, swim, tennis, platform tennis, pickleball and Beach Club parking for Ocean Pines property owners and residents|
|2023-2024 Associate Membership Application||Amenity Membership Application for golf, swim, tennis, platform tennis, pickleball and beach parking for those who are not Ocean Pines property owners or residents|
|2023-2024 Weekly Membership Application||Daily/Weekly Membership Application for Beach Parking|
Beach Club Parking Pass Rates & Information
2023 Parking Pass Rates
Beach Club parking spaces are not guaranteed on any given day; spots are given on a first-come, first-served basis. Street parking (either metered or free) may also be available; Beach Club parking passes are not required for street parking.
Ocean Pines Residents/Property Owners
- An annual Beach Club parking pass only is $215. This pass does NOT include admission to the Beach Club Pool or any other Ocean Pines pool.
- A Beach Club parking pass with a full membership purchase is $140. (This price is only valid with the purchase of an annual swim, tennis, platform tennis, pickleball, racquet sports combo or golf membership or boat slip.)
- A weekly Beach Club parking pass is $150 for residents and non-residents.
- A daily Beach Club parking pass is $45 for residents and non-residents.
Ocean Pines Non-Residents/Property Owners
- A Beach Club parking pass is available to those who are not Ocean Pines residents or property owners for $525. Please see the Ocean Pines Associate Application for this and other membership options if you do not reside or own property in Ocean Pines.