Ocean Pines Marina
Hours & Location
2021 Ocean Pines Marina Fuel Dock and Office Hours
May 1 – 27: 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
May 28 – Sept 6: 6:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Sept 7-30: 8:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
Oct 1-31: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Marina Closed Effective Nov 1
Ocean Pines Marina Office
1 Mumford's Landing Road
Ocean Pines, MD 21811
Latitude N 38 degrees, 23' 13"
Longitude W 75 degrees 7'45"
The Ocean Pines Marina is a recreational boater's paradise with a convenient location close to the heart of everything! With 86 docking facilities ready to accommodate boats up to 44 feet in length, we offer easy access to the Atlantic Ocean via the Isle of Wight Bay.
- Slip Rentals
- Pump-Out Station
- Water & Electric
- Boat Ramp
- Fish Cleaning Station
- Non-Ethanol Fuel Sales On-Site
- Boating Supplies and Apparel
- Bait, Ice, Snacks, Ice Cream, Cold Drinks
- Free Boat Tie-Up for 2 Hours at the T-Docks ONLY While at the Restaurant, When Available
- Limited Vehicle Parking for Slip Holders Only
- Two Adjacent Pools - Yacht Club Pool and Mumford's Landing Pool
Boat Slip Rentals
2021 Seasonal Rates (May 1-October 31)
Under 26' - $1947 Residents
26' – 39'11' - $2649 Residents
40 – 42' - $3738 Residents
The above rates are for Ocean Pines residents. Non-resident rates for boat slips are an additional 10 percent (subject to availability).
Call the Recreation and Parks Department at 410-641-7052 for pro-rated seasonal slips.