Yacht Club Pool
Hours & LocationThe Yacht Club Pool is closed for the season. Reopening Memorial Day weekend 2021!
Open to the public
The Yacht Club Pool overlooks the Isle of Wight Bay and is nestled next to the Ocean Pines Yacht Club. The 32 x 75 foot swimming pool is surrounded by spacious sun decks and conveniently located next to a restaurant, bar and marina facilities. On Wednesday evenings during the summer, the Yacht Club Pool hosts Family Fun Night, an all-ages event with music, games, food, and fun!
Note: Non-swimmers also pay the daily rates below.
Daily Fees – Pay Cash at Door
OP Residents & Homeowners:
Adults 18 & up: $8 | Youth (5-17): $6
Non-Residents & Guests of Residents:
Adults 18 & up: $12 | Youth (5-17): $10
Save with A Swim Membership!
Use all 5 swimming facilities. Children under age 12 must be accompanied by a guardian 13 years and older at the pools. Membership cards are not valid at special pool events.
For questions, register for classes or lessons, call: 410.641.5255 (Sports Core Pool) For Membership, call: 410.641.7717 (Administration)
|2020-2021 Nonresident Membership Application||Amenity Membership Application for golf, swim, tennis, platform tennis, pickleball and beach parking for those who are not Ocean Pines property owners or residents.|
|2020-2021 Weekly Membership Application||Weekly Membership Application for Beach Parking and Ocean Pines Pools.|
|2020-2021 Amenity Membership Application||Amenity Membership Application for golf, swim, tennis, platform tennis, pickleball and Beach Club parking for Ocean Pines property owners and residents.|
Yacht Club Pool Rules
- All patrons must register with the Facility Coordinator at the front desk before entering any pool areas. This includes all classes and programs, in addition to swim guests.
- This pool is intended as a quiet “oasis” pool.
- Anyone under the age of 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, such as a family member, guardian or babysitter.
- Pool access is allowed only when a lifeguard is on-duty.
- Personal conduct must be such that the safety of self and others is preserved.
- Appropriate bathing attire is required in the pool.
- Belongings left unattended on pool furniture for more than 2 hours are subject to being moved.
- Glass items, smoking & running are not allowed within or around pool facilities.
- No hanging on lane lines.
- Lap lane users are required to share lanes, “circle” swim. Use of lap lanes can be restricted to lap use only at the discretion of the lifeguard.
- No throwing of balls or other items or intentional splashing permitted.
- Each individual wearing a personal flotation device must be accompanied by an adult in the pool, within arm’s reach. No back floats, bubbles, rings, or one-sided flotation devices are permitted. Flotation devices, unless USCG approved life jackets or noodles, are prohibited.
- Entry to the pool must be way of steps or ladders.
- Conversations and other noises must be kept at quiet level.
- Electronic audio devices are permitted to be played through ear buds/earphones & kept at a low volume.
- Any incontinent person MUST wear a swim diaper in order to access pools. Each pool offers these for free if you do not have one.
- Pool closures may occur due to weather or bodily fluid accidents.
- Only food and beverages purchased at the Ocean Pines Yacht Club may be brought into the Yacht Club Pool. This does not include ice or water.
- Anyone using our facility must pay the entrance fee unless they are a parent who is there for a swim lesson or program their child is enrolled in. Adult $8 resident fee, $6 children, adult $12 non-resident fee, $10 children. Age 4 and under are free.
- The use of recording devices of any kind are prohibited in all restroom & adjoining areas.
- Private facility areas are limited to restroom, changing & showering activities.
- Diaper changing is not allowed at poolside. Please use the changing tables located in the restrooms.
- Beach chairs are at the discretion of the Aquatics Staff
- Only service dogs allowed on pool deck.
- All guests must shower before entering the pool.
- Please know the depth of the pool prior to getting in - “FEET-FIRST, FIRST-TIME.” Don’t risk your neck by diving in.